Sunday, February 13, 2011

Pancreas Pain More Condition_symptoms

Pubblicità 1

satire on advertising: Who makes more? For centuries, you can not see or hear someone doing satire "hard and pure advertising. Still, it's the easiest thing in the world, given the amount of xxxxxxx that the "creative" can also include a single spot, very little would be enough to kill the audience with laughter. But ...
The last serious attempts in this regard, I remember twenty years ago in the early programs Serena Dandini: with titles like "Go," "The TV of the girls." They were very funny, too. Advertisers are very touchy and can not bear to be fuckin ', and advertising has become the true master of the world of communication. Today, if you happen to hear a mention during a spot number "comedian" on TV, things are almost always harmless, in most cases the mere mention of the spot or a character that appears there. If a comedian trying to do something more difficult verrebbe mandato in onda. Si può provare a fare satira sul Papa, ma non sugli spot.
E’ per questo che ci provo io, sperando di non beccarmi querele: questo piccolo blog è del tutto “spot-free”, mi voglio divertire un po’ (e pazienza se rido da solo), e soprattutto sono stufo di tutte le xxxxxxx che mi tocca ascoltare, vedere, sentir ripetere. Ci dovrebbe essere un limite...
Da dove comincio? Comincio da una cosa innocua, che non è neanche una pubblicità vera e propria (lo è, ma è mascherata da comunicazione hi-tech). Cancello per bene i riferimenti, e spiego a chi ancora non lo sapesse: se copiate un disco a 33 giri sul pc, così come è, vi vengono giù anche tutti and the tic tac toc and. Just an eyelash, a string of jumpers, a cat's hair, a speck of dust visible only under a microscope and perhaps not even there, a tear, even a tiny fingerprint: With 33 laps (that is fashionable today to call "vinyl" as if it were a precious and non-trivial variety plastic) was almost impossible to listen to a disc twice in perfect condition. The 33 laps were being treated with great care as if they were small children, never use your fingers on the grooves, always handy to have an anti-static cloth (preferably linen), great care never to drop the needle or to shake ... Yet also treated very well, sooner or later, perhaps at the point which requires more silence, tac tac tac ssss ... If
you (novice, like all those who have not experienced the age of 33 rounds) you saw the rapper and deejay put on microgroove their ruddy hands sweaty, and have them copied, and then you bring your mp3 on 33 laps, now saran pain. Between tic and tock and tock and sssst (fingerprints), you do it once and then forget it. I've got several copies, and each time I did a painstaking work with programs to accommodate the audio files: you can do a good job, but will need to revise and clean up carefully every second of your registration. Do you feel? (This is one of the things that advertising will not tell you ...).

1 comments:

Alarico Adalbert said...

It is no secret that I have a very deep and personal relationship with God. I have pushed and resisted that relationship this past year through all the bullshit I have had to go through living with Herpes but once again, God is bigger than my stubbornness and broke through that outbreak cold sore and all I had Genital Herpes. For me personally, hearing over and over how I am not good enough has really invaded my mind in the worst way possible. I completely shut down and I was just waking up like is this how life going to end this temporary herpes outbreak “fuck everybody with herpes if you know what I mean” but let's be honest here...
It is cowardly to say no to herbal medicine. It is fear based. And it is dishonest to what my heart wants. Don't build a wall around yourself because you are afraid of herbals made or taking a bold step especially when it's come to health issues and getting cured. So many young men/ women tell me over and over that Dr Itua is going to scam me but I give him a try to today I feel like no one will ever convince me about herbal medicine I accept Dr Itua herbal medicine because it's cure my herpes just two weeks of drinking it and i have been living for a year and months now I experience outbreak no more, You can contact him if you need his herbal medicine for any such diseases like, Herpes, Parkinson, Diabetes, Hepatitis, Syndrome, Cancers, HIV, Epilepsy, Infertility, and any kind of disease & Infections Love Spell,. Email..drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com then what's app.+2348149277967.... My advice to any sick men/women out there is simple... Be Always an open book. Be gut wrenching, honest about yourself, your situation, and what you are all about. Don't hold anything back. Holding back will get you nowhere...maybe a one way ticket to lonelyville and that is NOT somewhere you want to be. So my final truth...and I'm just starting to grasp this one..    

Post a Comment