Friday, February 18, 2011

Dune Buggy Invitation

Pubblicità 5

I never bought anything it based on advertising. I always prefer to touch, see, taste, and I am very surprised that others do not do so - when I found out, that is when I discovered be part of a minority, for me it was a trauma. Honestly, and naively, I thought that only fools buy him something because he offered a girl in a miniskirt, and not from life but on TV or in newspapers and on the Internet.
What can I say? What to do? Nothing, what can I do alone, if not subject: advertising is now mistress everywhere, you only what they want publicity, I once said that there was too much advertising on radio and I have been silenced, "but it's not true! "(and was already the twentieth spot in ten minutes, but I was in a car with other people, or at the gym, or the dentist, I could not change channels). Advertising is not

always unpleasant or annoying, sometimes it's nice, but even if the spot is well done does not mean that the product is what I'm looking for. The best advertisement, if you will, is that the jar of clear glass: almost never do not eat pickled cucumbers, but the ones that brand there were cheap and had a great look. I bought them, those cucumbers: they were excellent, I buy them again. Too bad you can only do with cucumbers, but - for example - is good publicity in the samples that are made in supermarkets, those ladies who offer you a nice cup of coffee, chocolate, and tell you to try. Then, if you like, bought here, this is an advertisement by civilized country. And civilized country is also advertised in newspapers, in the sense that if I do not like or if I do not care around the page. I will stop here because I think that the speech is already quite clear, and frankly I'm tired of doing what others want me to do, I claim my freedom even openly as a consumer. And therefore:
No thanks, I'll never go see that movie. No thanks, I'm not buying that car, it costs too much and consumes too much. No thanks, I'm not buying that book, is a horrible author, who writes a recommendation by dogs and which is public only because a friend of X and Y. No thanks, I do not use artificial sweeteners: I do not like the taste, I prefer to eat less sugar, sugar tastes good, but slowly you get used to doing without. No thanks, those biscuits are full of margarine. No, thanks, that brand of coffee I took a couple of times, many years ago was good but now no more helmet. No thanks, not just the frozen pasta, at least to boil water, I know what to do. No thanks, I will not change the phone company because I know people who have been a month without a phone and then had to pay two bills and are still due for repayment.
And finally, yes, already bought the pasta because it is good, and I will continue to do so despite the bad publicity that you do, but precisely because of that advertising orribile e invadente mi sto già guardando in giro, prima o poi una buona e che costa meno la trovo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment